Randy and I were getting a little restless being in our apartment ALL day EVERY day so we decided to go to a barbeque/1st birthday party. While I was getting my food, a guy across from me mentioned how there were alot of pregnant ladies at the party. Then he looked at me and asked, "So when are you due?" OUCH! I pointed out that Randy was holding Tripp like 10 feet away from us. Another guy who was standing there made the comment, "I thought that only happened in the movies." Needless to say the guy was totally embarassed. I guess 6 days postpartum was too early for me to be seen in public.
5 comments:
I am so glad you have a blog!! Congrats on the new baby..he looks like randy..a little fuller!!
I hear you... don't you just love that big ol' after birth ball of belly that takes what seems like forever to go away?!? It's kind of fun to play with, but no fun to look at- right? I know where you're coming from!
At least yours went away Angie. Just hope it doesn't hang around like mine Tash.
Good to see you in the blogging world! Tripp is way cute. Congrats you guys!
Tasha, that has happened to me about 5 times. I guess that happens when you move and have to go all over the place. Man, I still look about six months pregnant and I've lost almost 25 pounds! I guess that tells you how much I gained... Are you starting to feel like you can go into public yet?
Post a Comment