You guys are sooo cute! Are you going to bless Tripp next Sunday? If you're not, you can come over here and visit us. We're blessing Lucy. I just have to find something for her to wear...
Tasha, Hey! I found your blog through Emily, and it is so great to see how well you are doing! That is amazing you already have a little guy! He is so cute! It is good to see life is going so well for you. -Kaylee (Hales) Garling
Things are going great for us! Where are you living now? How is the rest of your family? I am glad that there is this new blog thing, because it is nice to find people you haven't seen or talked to in forever. And, it is nice keeping in touch and updated on everyone's life! How old is your little guy now? I love his name! I have never heard of Tripp before!
How fun that you have a blog! Your family is adorable! Way to go on the baby - I hope life is starting to settle down a little and you can enjoy the new little one.
Way to go on the Levenworth Half!!! We need to do this race sometime. We actually went there for our Honeymoon and really want to go back - a race is a perfect excuse to pack up and go! Jeff would be ready to run, but depending on when this baby decides to come, I will be just a couple of weeks into baby recovery/no sleep land. I'm hoping by November to be back up and running my first race (and it certainly won't be half yet)..... We'll see. Maybe a year from now, we could make the trip.... Good luck and ENJOY!!!
Tripp is such a handsome little newborn. He is so tiny looking. I guess you forget how small they are. What a cute family picture. You guys look great! i hear you might move to Puyallup, my home town. Love you blog! Lore
12 comments:
You guys are sooo cute! Are you going to bless Tripp next Sunday? If you're not, you can come over here and visit us. We're blessing Lucy. I just have to find something for her to wear...
You are such a cute little family!
What great pictures! I really like the sleeping one--so sweet!
Lookin' good Tash!
Tasha! What a cute family you have! Hope all is going well for you.
Tasha I just found your blog, Congrats! on your new little one, he is adorable!
Precious!! You guys are just radiant!!
Tasha, Hey! I found your blog through Emily, and it is so great to see how well you are doing! That is amazing you already have a little guy! He is so cute! It is good to see life is going so well for you.
-Kaylee (Hales) Garling
Things are going great for us! Where are you living now? How is the rest of your family? I am glad that there is this new blog thing, because it is nice to find people you haven't seen or talked to in forever. And, it is nice keeping in touch and updated on everyone's life! How old is your little guy now? I love his name! I have never heard of Tripp before!
How fun that you have a blog! Your family is adorable! Way to go on the baby - I hope life is starting to settle down a little and you can enjoy the new little one.
Way to go on the Levenworth Half!!! We need to do this race sometime. We actually went there for our Honeymoon and really want to go back - a race is a perfect excuse to pack up and go! Jeff would be ready to run, but depending on when this baby decides to come, I will be just a couple of weeks into baby recovery/no sleep land. I'm hoping by November to be back up and running my first race (and it certainly won't be half yet)..... We'll see. Maybe a year from now, we could make the trip.... Good luck and ENJOY!!!
You're a cute family! He's cute. You two did good!
Tripp is such a handsome little newborn. He is so tiny looking. I guess you forget how small they are. What a cute family picture. You guys look great! i hear you might move to Puyallup, my home town. Love you blog! Lore
Post a Comment