Tripp went on his first walk with daddy Randy a couple of days ago. He slept the entire time while we were trying not to melt in the sun. Randy has an interview tomorrow so everyone needs to wish him good luck!
I love his little turtle head peeking out. I'm still not used to you being a dad Rans but then again everyone can't imagine me being a mom (even though I am going to be the best flippin' one). And Tasha, I want to see some Mommy pics.
I love it! Trip is such a cutie pa-tootie! Haha! Of course I have to say that last part because of how he enjoys pooping on his dear papa! :) Great going Randy! ... and Tasha! You looking freaking awesome and beautiful and and and... need I say more? Hang in there hun! Love Nichole G.
What a STALLION! Both of you!! Anyway, hopefully we don't live too far away for too long so that 'dangerous' Tripp and 'dangerous' Zach can do what dangerous second cousins do! Later dudes.
7 comments:
I love his little turtle head peeking out. I'm still not used to you being a dad Rans but then again everyone can't imagine me being a mom (even though I am going to be the best flippin' one). And Tasha, I want to see some Mommy pics.
He is so cute! Good luck at your interview!!
Lookin a little tired randude. And he is looking like a little cutie. Can't wait till all the new babies can meet.
I love it! Trip is such a cutie pa-tootie! Haha! Of course I have to say that last part because of how he enjoys pooping on his dear papa! :) Great going Randy! ... and Tasha! You looking freaking awesome and beautiful and and and... need I say more? Hang in there hun!
Love Nichole G.
He's got a better tan than you! Man, he's a cute little thing too!
So Cute!!!!
What a STALLION! Both of you!! Anyway, hopefully we don't live too far away for too long so that 'dangerous' Tripp and 'dangerous' Zach can do what dangerous second cousins do! Later dudes.
Post a Comment