On Monday, Randy left with his parents and some scouts to go on the 50 mile bike ride (I think that's what they're doing). So it's just been Tripp and I at home. I thought I could handle being alone with Tripp fairly easily until last night. He either had a lot of gas pain or he just felt like screaming at the top of his lungs all night long. Needless to say I was totally exhausted today. It seems like when I want to take a nap, he doesn't want to and when he is sleeping, I'm not tired. I have 3 more days to "rough it" until my tag-team member comes back. Hopefully I'll be able to survive until then.
3 comments:
You are so much braver then me! I'm scared to death for the day (or night or weekend) that Charlie has to be gone to something and I will have to survive on my own! It's hard enough some days just to get through the day while he's gone at work. Good luck, hopefully Tripp will be feeling better now.
Hang in there Tasha. I don't know how, but babies seem to know when mom's about to go to sleep and they pick that very moment to wake up crying! I'm home all day with Madisyn, so if you ever need a little break or a nap I'd be glad to come over and watch Trip for a bit. I know it made a world of difference when my mother in law would watch Madi so I could get some sleep, even if it was just 30 minutes or whatever.
What a punk leaving you. Just give him Tripp for a few hours when he gets back so he understands, although I don't think the dads ever really understand how hard it is sometimes. Hang in there. Once Randy's home you'll have two babies to watch!
Post a Comment