Sunday, July 13, 2008

Birthday Bash

We started Randy's birthday by going to the Farmer's Market. We got lots of good stuff, including Rainier Cherries! Then Randy opened these sweet presents I got for him. Hyper Dash is our favorite. It's a good "get off your buns" game and made us really sweaty nasty after playing. And of course we finished with Randy's favorite -blueberry pie. Tripp even got his daddy a present -his umbilical cord! How exciting and nasty. Sorry Nichole but I had to post this pic of you playing Hyper Dash. Too fun!



4 comments:

T-Lo said...

Nice village idiot grin Randawg!

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Rans. We love ya. And where did you get that game? I might need to get it.

Chelsi said...

Happy Birthday! I found your blog while "blog hopping" today and I was so excited to see pics of your little Trip. He is so precious. I was so happy for you guys when Randy called to tell me I needed to teach the lesson cus the baby was here. Aren't babies the greatest!

~Chelsi Greenwood

Nichole Gaertner said...

OMG! I could possibly kill you at this moment! :) It's a good thing I'm at my parents right now! HAHA! Well, it was tons of fun playing and partying for Randy's bday! :)
love nIcHoLe