We had a bike sitting right here until yesterday. One of our neighbors pointed out that our bike had been stolen along with his and a few other bikes in our complex. We had two other bikes in the back that didn't get taken. But I think the joke is on the thief, because the bike they took had no brakes. It was also Randy's favorite bike, but what can you do? Randy rode around with a golf club looking for his bike but no luck. We filed a police report but I'm pretty sure we'll never see it again. In the last place we lived my CD player was stolen out of my car while I was at church. So I hope this doesn't become a trend in every place we move to.Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Dude, where's my bike?
We had a bike sitting right here until yesterday. One of our neighbors pointed out that our bike had been stolen along with his and a few other bikes in our complex. We had two other bikes in the back that didn't get taken. But I think the joke is on the thief, because the bike they took had no brakes. It was also Randy's favorite bike, but what can you do? Randy rode around with a golf club looking for his bike but no luck. We filed a police report but I'm pretty sure we'll never see it again. In the last place we lived my CD player was stolen out of my car while I was at church. So I hope this doesn't become a trend in every place we move to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So I ranted about our bike being stolen as well! :) Mine is definitly a rant though! haha!
Love nIcHoLe-O!
Post a Comment