This is a dance Randy and his siblings performed for Jill's wedding. I think I've probably watched it about 85 times-it is that hilarious. Tina did the choreography and Randy put together the music. His family loves to do fun crazy things. Needless to say, they were quite entertaining. And yes, there are 8 kids in Randy's family.
9 comments:
Oh my goodness! that has to be by far the funniest/coolest thing I have ever seen! Miss you guys! I hope you are doing good!
Ha ha ha! Love that video! I wish my family could dance like that!
Those are all of Randy's siblings?! Is this how it always is when you get together with the whole family?! How fun!!
That's so funny! It looks like you married into a great/fun/talented family!
This is toooo funny! They look like they have rehearsed for weeks! Way to go Randy on the music - this was sooooo fun to watch!
I am so glad you posted this. I was trying to explain it to all my family and Eli's
HAHA! NIIIICE! I love it! :) Man, makes me wish we had music/ dancing at my reception.
Love Nichole
You should have a link to how to book them for an event... this really made me miss you guys... and want to dance... I'm going to have to keep this bookmarked for when I need a pick me up.... Oh and your comment made me laugh.. not pregnant, but that's true about when people stop posting. Believe me if that were the case, I'd post for sure. it'd be big news!!
Oh my heck! You seriously got into the greatest family! They look like so much fun! I loved their dance. That was so cool of them to do for their sis! Fun Easter events, too!
Post a Comment