That's cute! I always loved how after they crawl the height to which you have to move stuff up increases drastically. Good luck keeping a clean house! :)
Wow, when did he start crawling?! Allie hasn't even tried yet, but she doesn't have to because when she wants a toy thats out of reach she just pulls the blanket up until the toy gets to her!
Just wait until he starts walking, then climbing, and then running away. It's great fun! I've learned to just live in the mess until I can get to it, because there's always something more serious to deal with. It's lots of fun though!
6 comments:
You ain't seen nothin' yet!
This looks like my house everyday. Just wait until he can run away!!
ha ha! wait until he learns how to walk and climb!
That's cute! I always loved how after they crawl the height to which you have to move stuff up increases drastically. Good luck keeping a clean house! :)
Wow, when did he start crawling?! Allie hasn't even tried yet, but she doesn't have to because when she wants a toy thats out of reach she just pulls the blanket up until the toy gets to her!
Just wait until he starts walking, then climbing, and then running away. It's great fun! I've learned to just live in the mess until I can get to it, because there's always something more serious to deal with. It's lots of fun though!
Post a Comment