Thursday, March 5, 2009

Little Hoopster

Check out his funky "striped" outfit! I don't normally dress my child so horridly, but he had a blowout with his first outfit, so he got to wear this. Can't miss his left-handed slam dunk!

5 comments:

Whitney & Charlie said...

Nice outfit! He's pretty good at shooting hoops!

T-Lo said...

Nice!!! I want more!!!

Nichole Gaertner said...

TASHA!!! I love it! I laughed so hard when I saw the crawling video. He just kind of gave up there in the end. I can't believe how big your little man is getting. *sniff *sniff!

Sorry about the phone "thing". We decided to follow in your footsteps and cut expenses by shutting OFF the cell phones and opting for a landline. HUGE DIFFERENCE! lol! I'll call you tomorrow and give you our new number... AND of course tell you what we're having!!! :)

Love Nichole

Jolie said...

He's a natural!!
Tasha, he is so cute! I love watching little pudgy baby hands grapple with objects. It's the cutest thing in the world.

Garling Ranch said...

Wow! He is going to play basketball! I bet you are proud, and excited for that day!