Monday, March 2, 2009

Sweetheart Crawl

This weekend Randy was able to DJ a "Sweetheart Dance" that Willy put together for his ward. It was fun and very entertaining. Randy received several compliments on his music selection and everyone seemed to have a pretty good time. They had this cute setup for pictures, and actually printed the pics there and gave them to you to take home. I love my little family!
Here's Jill leading everyone in the Cha Cha Slide. Notice Tripp is also doing the slide with Uncle Brian. We also did the electric slide and the hokey pokey!
There was also a Newlywed game. It was super hilarious to hear some of these contestants' responses to the questions. Brian and Jenny won by a long shot. They ended up winning.............. a new car! It was a cute little remote control car.
When we were doing laundry, we saw this bumblebee costume in the closet and had to put it on Tripp. I love this face he's making, "Seriously guys, a bumblebee."
And it has a cute little stinger! This is probably the only time it will fit, so we had to try it out.


Here's my crazy crawling man! When we stayed at Willy and Carol's house, he was so excited that he knew how to crawl that he was actually crawling in circles in their rec room! What a goofball!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Oh my goodness! He is SO cute!

Sarah and Dan said...

Seriously, your family pic is the best picture I have seen of Tripp - who was getting him to smile like that?! Looking good people, looking real good!

Whitney & Charlie said...

I can't believe he's crawling! How did you get him to? Or did he just decide he was going to? Allie won't even try yet!

Emily said...

That dance looks like a lot of fun! You would be a great DJ and what a cute little crawling bee you have! I don't know who Jill is, but how did she get her arms so ripped?! I want me a pair of arms like that! (Sorry this is all over the place. I just got caught up on a few posts of yours.) Cute family!

Garling Ranch said...

The bumblebee outfit is adorable!