Monday, September 1, 2008

What a goober




Baby Tripp loves to play with daddy. Randy can always get him to smile. And I think Tripp is camera shy. Everytime I try to take a picture this happens:


9 comments:

Karen said...

That noise you're making is really weird Rans. I'm not sure how I would react with you in my face doing that! I miss the little Tripp master. He is so cute and I think you guys need to come for a visit so I can see him again. Your family is too cute.

Angie said...

He is so dang cute! But you already know that, right? I can't believe he's doing that now, and we just saw him a week ago.

Jen said...

Holy Crap it's RANDY AND TASHA!! I just totally randomly clicked on a link and BAM here you are! It's Jen Throolin by the way. Where are you? What are you doing? We are in Kennewick! Our blog is jake-ifer.blogspot.com

Rob and Kali said...

Congrats on the little one. My mom only just told us. It is good to see pictures of you guys as it has been quite some time since we saw you last. Good luck with school and finding a job.

Beth Tunnell said...

wowza! what a face. How's the training coming along? I'm such a slacker. Today was my first two miles.

Beth Tunnell said...

wowza! what a face. How's the training coming along? I'm such a slacker. Today was my first two miles.

Nichole Gaertner said...

Aw Tasha! I totally miss living two doors down too! It's so wierd living in an area where you don't have a network anymore. At least we're on the same side of the state now though! HAHA! We can start our very own mom's group! :) Then we'll have friends all the time! hehe! I'm sorry dude about your couch. lol!... hopefully the window idea works.

Unknown said...

How funny. What a cutie Tripp is.

P.S. I am going private, check my blog

Garling Ranch said...

Your sister Tera and her husband Nate are in our ward now. They are so cute and nice! It is great to still have someone in your family in the ward. You guys were always so funny and nice!