It was a really fun night and very creative. Thanks for inviting us!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Medieval Knights
Willy and Carol put on a really neat Medieval dinner for the youth of the church. And they went all out. Check out these sweet costumes!


Randy, Jill, Nick, and Willy served the food to everyone. They had soup in big goblets, Root beer, bread, whole cornish hens, grapes, and plums. Randy was the court jester and entertained everyone by juggling and speaking Russian. He even took the plums off their plates and juggled those.

There were also several neat Knight games. Below reminds me of the American Gladiator Joust. Whoever knocked their opponent off the bucket won. The next picture is Carol throwing the noodle through a hula hoop hanging from the backboard. She made it through on her first shot. Way to go Carol! There was also jousting on horses (scooters) but I didn't get any pics because my munchkin woke up. He slept in the corner on the gym floor for most of the night and it was super noisy, I don't know how he slept through it. They also had a Romeo and Juliet act where they voted on the best actors. T-Lo, I put this picture of Goose on just for you!


It was a really fun night and very creative. Thanks for inviting us!
It was a really fun night and very creative. Thanks for inviting us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
The last picture of Tripp looks just like Randy! Are you guys liking your new city? And how is the real job hunting going? Hope all is well.
Yes...I bet Goose was voted best Romeo.
How fun. Sounds like Randy was quite entertaining
That looks really cool! What was it for? I love all the costumes.
That looks really fun. That outfit suits you Randy! jk! I love the onesie, where'd you get the family crest? He is getting big, he's so cute. I had no idea you were moving, where are you now?
Oh my goodness. Tripp is a little clone of Randy. Such a handsome little guy! What a fun evening. I hear you guys moved to good old Puyallup. I went to Rogers H.S. Good town but my goodness it has grown so much over the years. Hope you are enjoying it. We'll have to come visit when we come next(we make frequent trips to visit fam)
WOW! Impressive youth activity! They went all out on that one. I loved the costumes. And Tripp's onesie? Did you guys have that specially made or was it a gift? Anyway, very cool!
Post a Comment