

This is Tripp's new walker. It's hard to tell in the pic above, but his feet are dangling in the air. I found out that he fits in it perfectly when it's folded up. (the pic below). He still has plenty of room for his feet and he loves to suck on all of the toys.


This is what I saw in front of my apartment yesterday. Luckily, the firefighters went into the building across from us. And it must not have been anything too serious because they weren't here very long.


Tripp likes to watch his daddy play Halo on the love sac.

In this pic, he's wearing a newborn onesie and 6 month pants. My baby is just too long! At his 2 month appointment he was 25 inches long. And I'm sure he's grown since then.
2 comments:
I love the Tripp Man!! He is the awesome-est looking baby ever.
Tripp is so cute! I had never noticed before, but you are right, he is really long for his age. You might be having a basketball player on your hands!
Post a Comment