

Our first adventure was Willy's company party at the Skookumchuck Dam. The first pic is Randy and Kyle going down the waterslide. The second pic is Ben, Brian, Randy, Rachel, and Jill at the bottom of the slide. Randy and Nick were partners in the water balloon toss and won $50 gift cards to Hollywood video. Then Randy took second place in the gunny sack race and won $30 to Hollywood video. Anyone up for a movie night?

My mom, Keri, and baby Tripp, Karen and baby Reese, Angie and baby Reyn under the food tent.
Babies Galore!!


Andrea, Reese, Tripp, and Reyn. Check out all of Tripp's cute girl cousins. Notice how Reyn can't keep her hands off Tripp.
Mt. Saint Helens!



The first pic was taken at the base of Mt. Saint Helens. The second pic is the tree line, which was the farthest that Willy hiked. The third pic is everyone at the top with Mt. Rainier in the background. Back row: Ben, Aaron, Randy, Sarah. Front: Keri, Steve, Nick, Jill, Tina, Karen, and Angie.

Jill laughed so hard at Randy falling on his face down the mountain(because his sprained ankle gave way), she actually peed her pants.
Thanks for coming everyone and thanks for the memories!Someone else has to plan the next trip(Tasha thinks we should all go on The Price is Right!).
2 comments:
Well done chappy!! First off I can't believe Jill would let you take a picture of her pee..that is a little gross, but something I would expect from Jill, that is why I love her. I am proud of all of you for doing it looks like you all had a lot of fun!!
Your pictures of the 4 babies are so cute! I used to love putting Kolby in one of those bumbo chairs when he was smaller.
Post a Comment