Sunday, August 3, 2008

Tripp and Randy's new trick





More pics of my little man in his "too big for him" church clothes





5 comments:

Janelle & Brandon said...

Don't worry about the church clothes they won't be too big for very long!

Garling Ranch said...

Wow! It sounds like you are all doing very well! A lot of changes in the family (getting bigger) which I am sure is new and exciting! So where do you and your husband plan to end up (as in living)? What is he going into? That is great your mom got her PA. So, why is everyone moving up to Ontario?

Karen said...

I think he looks like you Tash! Only three weeks and I get to scoop him all up. See you soon.

Unknown said...

It makes me nervous just to look at those photos I hate when Eli balances Jake like that. When are you guys coming to Vancouver??? You should come on Aug 20th--it's going to be a BBQ for jake's first birthday-- lots of food. Plus, We want to see Tripp

Nichole Gaertner said...

Aw... little dude is getting soo big! He isn't going to be SO little soon! :)