Monday, October 19, 2015

My little rugrats

Since I only have Raidon and Baine at home, I've been able to focus more of my attention on them. And I have found out that these little dudes are crazy!
Raidon is in love with minions right now. I found this yellow shirt at Walmart on clearance for $1 so I decided to get it and make a minion shirt for Raidy. He loves it!
 Raidy falls asleep everywhere. Here are just a few examples. Can you see the two cars he is still holding while completely passed out?
 He also fell asleep on our couch one afternoon eating chips. When Randy went to wake him up so we could leave the house, his hand went straight to his mouth and started chewing air. He woke up doing what he was doing when he fell asleep -eating chips. So silly!
 And this one is from tonight. We went upstairs to put the big boys in the shower and when I went downstairs, this is what I found:
 Caught passed out sneaking some cereal! That is pure exhaustion right there. I'm not sure how anyone could fall asleep on a hardwood floor.
This was me trying to watch conference. Rotten little distractions!
And I love this pic of Kai. Do you see a cereal mess trend here? 
 And then Baine returned to the scene of the crime. It wasn't just Kai making this huge mess!
 This pic was taken after we went to a pumpkin patch with family. Hopefully I will be able to post those pics soon.

No comments: