Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Apartment Pumpkin Contest

Ok friends, I need your votes again for this year's pumpkin contest. Please vote for your favorite in the Adult category and in the child category. Adults win $100 off their rent and the kiddos win a sweet prize. Thanks for your help!

Adult #1 Seahawks


Adult #2 I see a skull and two pumpkin heads holding hands. Not sure what to call it



 Adult #3 Creepy face



 Adult #4 Barfing pumpkin


 Adult #5 Dachshund (Molly) 



 Adult #6 Turkey


Now on to the child category:

 Child #1 Superman Bat? What do you think?


 Child #2 Spooky Bat


 Child #3 Vampire


 Child #4 Crazy Face


 Child #5 Monster Face (eyes)


 Child #6 Screaming pumpkin


 Child #7 Happy Face


 Child #8 Spooky Face


 Child #9 Classic Face
Please leave a comment or send me an email with your votes. Voting will end on October 30th at 7 p.m. so I can determine the winner before Halloween. Thank you!

No comments: