Sunday, October 25, 2015

Maris Farms

We went to Maris Farms with friends and family and it was awesome! We paid $7 admission and then were able to do EVERYTHING! Randy even had a blast. They had a fun playground for the kids to play on.
 The cow train was fun for the kids. They even had seatbelts

 We had Tripp hold Baine so he wouldn't jump out.
 More playground fun
 Baine kept attacking these poor goats. As you can see, Randy is yanking him away. 
 Throwing games 
 Pedal tractors were fun for all ages. There were also smaller tractors for the little kids 
 Mineshaft slide was awesome. The slide was super big and long and went underground. 
 These roller tubes were sweet too. I guess we know what a hamster feels like now.
 Randy was even doing somersaults/flips inside to propel it forward

The kiddos got a little crazy with them.
The jump pillow was a favorite. Randy jumped so much with the kids that sweat was pouring down his face.
And the corn maze. Which I think we went through in record time.


This ginormous corn pit/room was sweet. So much better than a sandbox! I am still finding kernels of corn around my house.



We also saw live pig races, which were super fun to watch and cheer for. The kids and I also went through the speleo cave. Click here to see pics of it. On the outside it said you had to be under 5'10" and 180 lbs to try the challenge. So I thought, "what the heck? I'll give it a try." I started crawling on my hands and knees and soon had to start sliding on my tummy. I went up, down, and through several small holes. It was a small trailer but felt like it went on forever! I was ready to get out. I had to keep my body curved almost the whole time to get through. I was a little sweaty when I was done, but glad that I had accomplished it. It was fun, even though it was tiring. This was a great pumpkin patch to visit and super fun. We will definitely be visiting it again next year. 

No comments: