Brian decided we should all go to the Mariner's game as a huge group and go watch Lyle Overbay and the Blue Jays play at the same time.Well, Lyle hit a dong his first at bat and the rest of the game continued that way, the Mariners losing 4 to 11.Brian,Nick and I got to talk to Lyle before the game and I gave him the secret handshake to success apparently.
Lyle warming up
Tash,Tripp and Randy sporting Mariner Garbs(with T-Lo's big lips behind us)
Our group took up four rows and about 50 seats
Tasha and Tripp with the Mariner Moose
Most of the family also came to see Rocky and Janelle get married.The reception was at High Cedars golf course and for souevenirs, they had golf balls with tees with Rocky and Janelle inscribed on them with their wedding date...I think I scored 23 of these bad boys.Here are a couple of pics.CONGRATS ROCKY & JANELLE!
Rocky and Janelle's "first dance"
Rocky and Janelle weren't the only people looking Rexy!
Voted "best-looking family of the year" in GQ.
***I hope none of you thought I, Tasha, wrote this post***
3 comments:
Randy did this post didn't he. Who is Lyle anyway (well, why is he more special than the rest of the players)? Oh and Randy and his brother (I think) kind of look like a couple right after they heard they could get married in California! Yes your family is cute but let's not get too proud, remember the pride cycle, something bad will happen! jk Love ya
All I could see were Tina's lips in the picture! Looked like tons of fun!
Go Mariners!!!
Post a Comment