Monday, August 31, 2009

Never too young.......

to do CHORES!!!!
(and a quick update of the recent events around here)Tripp loves to take out the garbage with his daddy! Next we're hoping to show him how to sweep and do the dishes.

Pickle went through the temple on Saturday.
He had his farewell on Sunday that we were able to go and listen to him speak. I think you are going to be an awesome missionary, the Brazilians won't know what hit them!
And I got a new nephew! Born on Friday, here's Titan with his grandpa.
I decided that since my 5th wedding anniversary is coming up soon, I wanted to do something fun. And to do fun stuff it usually requires some money. So I started an anniversary fund. We've been gathering all of our loose change and putting it in this jar. We will be accepting donations for the next few months cuz our anniversary is in November ;)

Hope everything is well with all of you blogstalkers out there!

2 comments:

Jen said...

We will keep you guys in our prayers.

Tera said...

I am definitely a blogstalker! And i am doing well! So whatdoya plan on doing for the anniversary? I will watch Tripp for ya just bring him over! Yes and I just thought that I should tell you each capitol letter is very difficult because Brielle ripped the shift key off of my computer the little stinky kid!