Monday, May 4, 2009

We love the sun ......and ice cream!

We've been having some gorgeous sunny days lately, so Tripp and I have been able to get out of the house and explore. Tripp really liked the flowers in front of our apartment. Not once could I get him to look at me for a pic though. And my little sweetheart picked a flower for his mom. And yes, I put a little purple flower behind his ear. It's kind of hard to see in this pic though. It was nice yesterday as well, so we put Tripp in the stroller and walked to church. It was pretty fun!





Anyone who knows Randy, knows he's totally obsessed with ice cream -a trait he obviously passed to his son. Whenever we have bowls of ice cream, somehow Tripp knows we have ice cream. He will flip and freak out until we share our ice cream with him. So here's a funny video of my little man.

5 comments:

Tera said...

He is so big! I can't wait to see that little guy, his hair looks just like Asher's like a faux hawk. You should get a web cam for sure and we could be oovoo buddies, its really fun.

Jen said...

So funny! I love watching kids eat ice cream. We went and got blizzards last night and Emma got a chocolate kids cone and it got all over her! I just watched her eat and laughed the whole time. Kids are great.

Nichole Gaertner said...

NIIIICE! I'm loving the ice cream finger painting. LOL! Now that's a video worth keeping! ;) hehe!

Love Nichole

Garling Ranch said...

That is so cute! He must have thought the ice cream was paint...good tasting paint...I might add!

Mackenzie said...

How cute...Ice Cream is totally worth all the work that he had to go through! So funny.