He's almost ready to take off on his own. And he's got quite a few bumps and bruises from his first few steps. Tripp is getting more and more adventurous each day. He is starting to let go of things and walk away for a short distance until he decides to do a seater on the floor.
6 comments:
That's awesome Tripp!
Are you kidding me!? Reese just started walking everywhere a week ago. You guys are in for it now. He can escape double time now and disappear in seconds. What a crazy boy.
Love it! The grunting and arm wailing are also note worthy.
HAHAHA! How totally funny! He's a cute little monkey boy! :)
Love Nichole
I can't wait to see you in a week and that little boy of yours. Ya I did upload 5 at a time. Then when I was typing I backspaced in the middle of a word and all of a sudden three of my pictures were gone, and I didn't even hold the button down so my computer is messed up.
Wow! He is walking really good! Pretty soon he will be running! I love the pictures of the flowers. That is so cute he picked you a flower!
Post a Comment