
I thought Tripp looked so grown up sitting with his seat belt on. He never gets his binki so he was just living it up on the airplane. And I thought, "no one will sit next to me cuz I have a rotten baby." WRONG! A very large gentleman decided to sit in the aisle seat, putting me in the middle. Not only did he take up his seat, but half of mine as well. There's nothing better than someone else's elbow sticking in my ribs for an hour and a half!

When we got to Idaho, we went to a BBQ at one of Zayna's friends' houses. Tripp was being goofy.

We took the kids for a bike ride on Sunday. Tripp cried the whole way so we had to cut the ride short. Asher was a good kid though.

These are all the rotten kids ready to make a 5 hour road trip. Boy, wasn't that exciting. Zelda was the only good kid. Tripp, Asher, Zayna, and I were all freaking out and going crazy in the car. Well, that's all we've done so far. There will be more updates soon.
8 comments:
trip is just getting so handsome! what a good lookin kid :) glad you survived the plane and car rides!
I can't believe how big he is getting, and how big Zayna's kids are! I'm dreading the day we take E on a road trip or on a plane.
Having to take a kids shoes off for the metal detectors is so ridiculous. Having to put two kids back together afterwards was a nightmare for me last time I flew. Glad you survived. We need to come visit you guys. Love ya.
I had no idea you were coming to Idaho, let's all get together sometime, and don't leave before you do!!
I am so sorry that you had a large man sit by you on the airplane. Your description sounded exactly what it's like to sit by my husband! It's always nice to have a no-so-full flight so that we can have a seat in between us. Are Asher and Zelda Zayna's kids? Whosever they are, they are cuties! Hope you're having a nice stay in Idaho!
HAHA! I'm so glad that your trip went well. Poor Tasha always getting jipped on the good stuff. I think I would have shoved my elbow into the fat guy right back! Who knows though... you have a tiny elbow... it might have gotten stuck inside some monsterous, nasty, smelly folds! HA!
Love Nichole
Fun! I hope you have a really good trip here in Idaho!
So did we even take any pictures while you were here? I don't think I did but if you did you should put some of my baby on here to show everyone how cute she is. jk Love you
Post a Comment