Tripp decided to learn Russian with me, so here he is with headphones and the playaway. He's such a little munchkin!
Tripp's latest obsession is walking with his parents. He gets mad and throws a fit if we don't walk with him. He also crawled for the first time today! I can't believe how much he has grown! He's going to be running around terrorizing everything in no time. And T-Lo, everytime I pulled out the camera he would stop growling, so maybe I'll catch him by surprise sometime.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh he's so good at walking with Randy. He will be walking soon, good luck! I want to see a video of him crawling ok so post one. I'm kind of thinking of coming there for Tripp's birthday but we'll have to see if we get the house and if we can afford it because I think we'd have to fly because I don't know if I can take that much time off work. Then you could show me Seattle. Love you.
I love the handy manny pjs. He is going to be an early walker and you are in for it! Can't wait to see the little punk. Love you guys.
Tripp man looking good.
I can't believe how good he's walking! He's pictures are so cute and funny!
Post a Comment