I think Tripp laughed harder when watching this video of himself. Who knew shoving yarn up your nose could be so funny?
Now you'll know why he laughs when he picks his nose or when someone else does at the grocery store...too cute! Merry Christmas you guys!
I don't think we have ever thought of sticking yarn up a babies nose before... His laugh is adorable! What a cutie!
That video is too cute!
Randy is probably the only dad I know that would come up with that. It was hilarious!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Now you'll know why he laughs when he picks his nose or when someone else does at the grocery store...too cute! Merry Christmas you guys!
I don't think we have ever thought of sticking yarn up a babies nose before... His laugh is adorable! What a cutie!
That video is too cute!
Randy is probably the only dad I know that would come up with that. It was hilarious!
Post a Comment