Tripp looks so handsome and grown up in those jeans. I don't know if I can let Allie meet him, if he's going to look that good, until after his mission! Can't wait to see you guys! Oh, the yarn thing, are you guys just always sitting around trying to come up with new ways to make him laugh?! That was so funny, what makes Randy decide to stick yarn up his own nose?!
3 comments:
Tripp looks so handsome and grown up in those jeans. I don't know if I can let Allie meet him, if he's going to look that good, until after his mission! Can't wait to see you guys! Oh, the yarn thing, are you guys just always sitting around trying to come up with new ways to make him laugh?! That was so funny, what makes Randy decide to stick yarn up his own nose?!
I'm picking C) nose dive to floor, D) would be my second pick. Is he really walking!??!?! Crazy how time flies...
How in the world is he standing already??? Wasn't he just born like a month ago?
Post a Comment