Randy and I were able to visit my family for the Holidays. Tripp and I flew out together a week before Randy did -that was quite the adventure. I was pretty surprised at how helpful strangers are when you travel alone with a baby. I was offered a free coffee (too bad I don't drink the nasty stuff) and people carried my stuff for me, it was great. I was worried about how Tripp would act on the plane. I didn't really want to deal with any tantrums. But we were able to get a free seat and I kept his car seat with me and he slept in it the entire flight. whew! Our flight was delayed an hour and I was worried Randy wasn't going to make it for Christmas, because Seattle airport was closed a few days. He made it to Idaho safe and sound and when he arrived he insisted on riding the snowmobiles, since he's never been on one before.
So here's the men in my life on the snowmobile for the first time ever, and yes those are socks on Tripp's hands -had to keep him warm somehow. Randy is also wearing my pink goggles. We were also pulled behind it on a tube, that was crazy! I fell off a couple of times and my body was surprisingly sore the next day.
On Christmas day, at about 6 am, the power went off. There was a huge wind/snow storm all night and we had no power on Christmas morning. So we opened presents by lantern, candle light, and flashlights. It was actually pretty cool. See how tired Tripp is in the pic? Thank you Aunt Zayna for waking us up at 7 am! Not Cool!
We were all a bit tired. I loved how all of them zonked out at the same time! Tripp is top left, then Asher, and Zelda on the bottom. Such adorable cousins! Here's a few more pics from our vacation: (Randy and I found that we never take enough pics, oh well)
This is Zelda, trying to be helpful, showing them how to play with the drums. It's actually pretty rare to see Zelda with her clothes on. One minute she has clothes and the next minute they've disappeared.
I love these little guys in their matching outfits.
Zelda got a pink purse and glasses for Christmas and I couldn't resist putting them on Tripp. He totally looks like a girl in this pic.
Being silly with Grandpa
Before we got on the plane to fly home, Zayna and Steve took us to Boondocks to play in the arcade. Zayna and Zelda enjoyed crawling around on the toddler toy.
Randy and Tripp riding the purple dinosaur. It was fun being able to see my family again and relax and play. We enjoyed our Holidays with family and are happy to be home now.
I love these little guys in their matching outfits.
Zelda got a pink purse and glasses for Christmas and I couldn't resist putting them on Tripp. He totally looks like a girl in this pic.
3 comments:
Sounds like a wonderful Christmas- can't believe how fast Tripp is getting big! He sure is a cutie and the pic of the cousins asleep is ADORABLE.
Tasha!!! How cute! I love how adorable Tripp is! And your nephew is just too cute too! :)
Oh... thank you guys so much for coming to Aiden's birthday party. It was really great to see you guys again. Aiden LOVES the yellow car! haha!
Love Nichole
It looks like you had a great Christmas! I love the pictures! Too cute!
Post a Comment