
Here I am at the top of Mount Si in North Bend with Mount Rainier behind me. My friend, Josh, and I climbed the 4,167 foot mountain plus an extra 500 feet scaling the rocks to the "Haystack." I recommend this 4 mile trail with an elevation gain of 3500 feet to everybody(even though it made us really sore).
To the left is Josh coming down from the "Haystack."
To the right is a picture of the "Haystack" from down below where the wussies stay and merely take pictures instead of climbing up.
Flexin' my way to the top with North Bend down below.
6 comments:
I'm starting to hyperventilate! And we have to go and extra 500 feet! What have I gotten myself into?!
You are a stud!!
I remember climbing that too with the church group. I think I have a picture where I am standing in the exact same spot flexing my muscles just like you. By the way, how long did it take you?
Took us 1 hour, 50 minutes...and that wasn't a fast pace if you know what I mean.
well, and then an extra 20 minutes climbing the Haystack.
Post a Comment