Tripp wanted to go bowling for his 8th birthday this year, which was the end of June.
I won a gift certificate for Groupon and ended up paying 35 cents for his birthday party which included bowling for 6 and a pizza. I love a good deal. Tripp invited his friend Gabe to party with us.
I even beat Randy in both games we played so it was a super excellent day ;)
Tripp requested a fruit pizza for his birthday cake
My mom gave him a gift card to Amazon and this is what he picked out with it.
On his actual birthday he had to have surgery. Poor baby! He had to have an extra tooth removed to make room for his permanent tooth to come in. I thought he looked a little robotic with all those wires sticking to him. He was knocked out and woke up with a killer headache and grumpy attitude.
But the next day he went to scout camp. Raidon and I picked him up on the last day of camp. They had super hot weather the whole week.











No comments:
Post a Comment