My rotten baby turned 2 earlier this month. We celebrated by going to Burger King for dinner and then cupcakes and presents at our house.
This little stinker blew out the candles before we sang "Happy Birthday" so we had to relight them for him.
I got Baine a stick horse since he kept riding around on our stick that we keep in our sliding door.
But he doesn't get it. He holds the horse out in front of him with straight arms and runs around. Pretty entertaining!
I also got him a baby (which Randy wasn't too happy about). A few weeks before his birthday, we went to a thrift store and he found a naked baby and freaked out when I told him to put it down when it was time to leave. Now this baby goes everywhere with us. And I have caught all of my other boys playing with baby too. I guess I should have bought babies a long time ago :)
My cute little poser!








No comments:
Post a Comment