Monday, December 21, 2015

Pretty Incredible

Yeah, so I'm a little behind in posting this. But better late than never, right? Here are our pumpkins:
 Randy carved the bat and I carved the logo below to match our costumes
 We wore our costumes 4 times! It was crazy awesome. The pic below is from when we went to our ward party and couldn't wear masks, so we painted them on. We went to a Halloween party at the YMCA, we went to our ward trunk or treat, then to T-Lo's, and then on Halloween. We got a ton of candy that is still up in our closet right now. 
 This was only half the haul. I wish I had taken a pic of all of it. The candy filled a 13 gallon trash bag. No wonder my kids had cavities the last time we went to the dentist ;)
Due to gift cards that I received, I only had to pay $14 of my own money for all our costumes and we definitely got good use of them this year. I was a little sad that it was raining on Halloween and I didn't get as many trick-or-treaters. Last year they came in waves of 20 kids at a time. This year I probably only had 20 kids total show up. Which is why when Randy and the boys went down a street in our neighborhood, they received a handful of candy at each house. And because they were so cute, everyone wanted to take their picture.

No comments: