Here are a few of the things we have been up to this fall:
We went to the Children's Museum in Tacoma with our friends Tina and Benton. And we rode the light link rail again. Always an adventure!
Raidy was on my lap on the rail and he wanted his pic taken too
My kids could stay in the water area all day. I love Raidon's crazy face in this pic.
Tripp was angry because his "dam" didn't stop all of the water flow.
My sweet Deko and his flower garden he "planted."
This rotten baby wouldn't wear a smock. Not sure if you can tell from the pic, but he is soaking wet!
Then we went to the art area where Raidon decided to paint Baine. So now wet and covered in paint. When we were done with our art projects, I looked at Baine and his lips were blue and he was shivering. Poor baby! So I changed his shirt and put his jacket on. Next time I will remember to bring extra pants too.
My boys loved the Spirograph. I loved all the colors of the finished project. Also love Raidon's tongue sticking out. That is some serious concentration right there.
Deklan claimed this was one of his many "offices" at the museum.
Here is a pic of the rest of the play area:
They love this air tube too. So fun to watch the scarves go through and wait for them to land on your face!
We could spend all day at the museum. 3 hours wasn't enough for these kiddos.
Deko did really well in soccer this fall and he even got a trophy. He scored a few goals this season and we found out that he is a defensive specialist. He loved to hang out by the goalie and get amazing stops and boot the ball to the other side.
I took this on the day of their last soccer game. Tripp's team had a banquet and received a medal as well, I didn't take a pic though. Tripp scored several goals throughout the season and was very upset if they "lost" even though the score was never tracked. He is just as competitive as his parents :)
Randy and I celebrated our 11th anniversary by going to a murder mystery dinner theater and it was so much fun! We were supposed to dress up like construction workers for the "Fix it or Forget it" theme. The actors/actresses were great and so was the audience participation. We laughed so much and ate a lot of super good food. We even got our own private table for two. There was a man in the audience who was 100 years old that they kept cracking jokes with and other older folks who just said the craziest things. We even got to be in the running for the "$100,000 home makeover award" -I didn't realize how bright the lights were on the stage until we got up there and couldn't see a thing. We were supposed to say what we would do if we won, and they didn't go for our rock wall and "fireman" pole idea. Probably cuz Randy suggested that the pole would go in our bedroom ;) At the end, Randy and I were both right in guessing who the murderer was. I guessed one lady and Randy guessed the other and they were in on it together! It was a great night!
I found this hilarious. Maybe because it was late and I was tired, but Raidon looked so funny doing this:
Never a dull moment in this house. Hopefully I will be able to post the December happenings soon too.















No comments:
Post a Comment