Thursday, February 21, 2013

Raids and More!

I find life is super crazy when you have 3 little boys. It's hard to go places alone with these little dudes. This was our first attempt at a family picture. My mom took this pic on New Years Eve.
 This made me laugh. After Deklan finished eating his snacks out of this little cup, he thought it would make a good hat for Raidon.
 What a little weirdo!
My twins
This little man loves to smile and talk to us, I just can't seem to get it on camera.


He's already 2 months old. Time flies when you're sleep deprived.

3 comments:

Whitney & Charlie said...

Cute! Wow, two months already, I agree with the sleep deprived comment! Your family is growing! When are you coming to Idaho?!

Nichole Gaertner said...

Awww... they're sooo stinking cute though! Sleep is overrated anyway, right? ;) I miss you! Your hair looks adorable!

Tera said...

I love Deko's face in the cup hat picture. Pure Deko-san style :)