There was a contest at Randy's work that he won. This was his prize....
A new Camaro!
Too bad it was only for a few days:(
We went to Nick's basketball tournament in Kennewick last weekend and these were the only pictures we took. We watched Nick play in the only game they lost during the tournament. I guess we were the bad luck charms;) We also got to spend some time with Kylee, Mark, crazy Jaxon, and roly poly Jake. The weekend was definitely too short but full of fun.
Randy and I have a goal of taking our pictures in front of as many temples as we can. This is the first one we have with our kids in it. This is the Columbia River Temple. I'm sure it looks even more beautiful when all the flowers are in bloom. I loved all of the stained glass windows, so pretty.
2 comments:
HEY! Cool ride- even if it is only for a few days. :) Did Randy get a new job or was this with the guy that works selling medical to Russia? Or did I not understand that at all? hahahaha! And I love the Columbia River temple. That's the one Josh and I got married in. :)
Um...there is a temple close to me. They even have English sessions on Thursdays and Fridays. More incentive to visit right? :) I mean, when else will you get to take a picture with a Temple in Japan!
Post a Comment