We participated in the 3rd annual Adult flashlight egg hunt this year. It was wicked awesome! They made us run a bit before we got to the eggs and 2,000+ eggs were gone in about 30 seconds. I collected 30 eggs, Tina got 20-30 (so she says;), Jordan got 18 eggs and several bags of chips and cans of pop, and Randy got 63 eggs! I had 2 numbers in my eggs and won Milk Duds and Kit Kats, Jordan won playing cards, and Randy won the grand prize! He won this heavy barbeque gift basket............now if we had a grill, we'd be in business! Randy got his picture taken and it should be posted here when they write about it.
Willy was watching Tripp, Deklan, and Alyssa in the car. They watched all of us take off and a few seconds later they saw several flashlight beams coming toward them. He said it looked like "aliens!" We played putt-putt glow golf before the hunt and Randy and I won a free game of golf and I won my church basketball game this morning. So we have had one lucky day full of winning and prizes. Let's see how long this lucky streak lasts.....
3 comments:
Fun!
I looked at the picture on that website, and Randy looks pretty snuggly with that guy, and it looked like his sister really wanted to be in the picture :) sounds like you guys should invest in a grill now!
That's awesome! Sound like so much fun!
Post a Comment