Tripp, Deko, and I were eating waffles for breakfast. I reached over and took a bite of Tripp's waffle and he said, "You eat my waffle, punk!" I laughed, but I'm not sure what to think about that comment. I guess I need to watch what I say.
Tripp had a dentist appointment today. I had him practice opening his mouth for the dentist. The last couple of times we were at the dentist, Tripp cried and had to sit in my lap. So I was trying to get him more prepared this time. They put Tripp in a chair to take x-rays of his teeth and he had his mouth wide open the whole time. It was pretty cute. He didn't cry at all and his teeth are awesome.
The dentist who saw him was really nice. She even looked at Deklan's 6 little teeth. Tripp got a token when he was done to get a prize. He picked the baby dinosaur that he is holding up.
We had a gorgeous sunny day this week, so we went out and laid in the grass. Deklan loves picking the grass and dandelions. It's tough trying to keep it out of his mouth.
I love this happy man!
No comments:
Post a Comment