This little beast is already 6 weeks old. Where did the time go? He's a super good baby. He hardly ever cries, one night he slept 8 hours and another 7 hours, and he puts up with Tripp's torture. It's difficult for me to get a good pic of him that isn't blurry. So you'll have to put up with my bad photography :(
The claw!
I love this pic cuz they are making the same face. And check out Tripp's new undies! Ever wonder how difficult it is when you're breastfeeding a baby and you're 2 year old yells out he has to pee? It's pretty tough.
I love these little boys!
6 comments:
Oh man how did you potty train him already?! I can't get Allie interested, she still hates to change her diaper and doesn't care if it's wet. Your little baby is getting so big! Thanks for the update!
CUTE! I am excited to meet him. Are you guys heading up this way tomorrow? Let me know if you need our address.
Is it just me, or is he fat? Awesome!
Holy Moly Deklan is HUGE! It's amazing how quickly they change in just a few weeks. And way to go Tripp. We definitely aren't there yet.
They are such little cuties! The Fuller genes are so strong...I can't believe how much Tripp looks like a Fuller! :-)
You have an adorable family!
Wow! Both of your boys are getting so big! I can't believe your son- Tripp- who is SIX MONTHS younger than my son is already potty trained/ traiining. I can HONESTLY tell you that I've got the envy bug. How did you do it? You should call me (for reals!) and give me some pointers. :) And Deklan is a doll!
Post a Comment