Saturday, August 7, 2010

YAY! He's finally here!

Introducing.... Deklan, my little beast! He decided to come on his due date, August 4. He was 9lbs 6oz and 20 3/4 inches long.
We were trying to get a pic of Tripp holding Deklan, but he wasn't having it. Can you tell by the naughty face he's making.
And I thought this was kind of funny. This is Tripp at 1 day old: And this is Deklan at 3 days old:
Deklan is so chubby! I love it! I finally have a fat baby and I'm excited.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my CHUBBS!!! I love it! I can't believe the difference in the way the clothes fit. So nuts. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. I can't believe you went on your due date. Who does that?

Beth Tunnell said...

Congratulations! He's adorable, but I do have a soft spot for chubby babies.

Mackenzie said...

Congrats! He is adorable!

Tera said...

Holy cow he is chubby its great now Brielle and Asher aren't the only ones! Their faces look very similar, it might just be because newborns look alike but it looks like they're twins and Deklan was stealing all the food from Tripp.

Angie said...

Congrats, you guys! He's exactly the same size T was when he was born- now just see if you can get him up to 22 lbs by 4 months...

Love the name, by the way.

Kimm said...

Congratulaions...Looks like you missed my birthday!! I love the chunkiness!! It is so great!!

Jolie said...

He's beautiful!! You can definitely tell that they are brothers. Aside from wearing the same outfit, they look a lot alike!
By the way, that's amazing that you had a newborn outfit that made it to the next kid!! ;-)

Congrats you guys on your new little man! He's so cute!!

Janelle & Brandon said...

Congrats! What a cutie!

Whitney said...

He is so cute! I love chubby babies. Congrats!!

Nichole Gaertner said...

Tasha! He's beautiful! Wow... you had a 9 pounder, eh? How'd that go?! HAHA! Good job you guys! I want to meet him when you're up for it. :)