Sunday, March 28, 2010

Check it out!

This isn't a very good clip, but I was so proud of him I had to post it. He's been sitting on this trike for awhile and we've just pushed him around and for the first time he pedaled by himself. I was so happy and excited that I almost cried, doesn't help that I'm super emotional right now. Makes me overjoyed and sad at the same time to watch my baby grow up.

5 comments:

Karen said...

He is getting so big. I know how you feel. Where did my babies go?

T-Lo said...

Go Trippster!!

Bean and Boog said...

He's a pro!!! Except he forgot to turn....just a minor detail. GO TRIPP!!!

Emily said...

Congratulations on expecting another cute boy!!! That is amazing you were able to keep it a secret for so long! Hope you are feeling well!

Tera said...

Cool! Brielle got a trike today. The Easter bunny left it in my house while I was at the primary activity. (I'm pretty sure the Easter bunny lives across the street from me in case you were wondering)