Do you think Tripp let someone invade on his mimi like that? My bet is nope. Where are the ultrasound pictures?
YAY! Congratulations guys! I think I only have a handful of friends that are NOT pregnant. Congrats again!
Hooray! I'm so excited for you guys! How are you feeling Tash?
Congratulations! I knew you guys couldn't be too far behind :) Are you keeping the name a secret again?
congrats Fuller family!
YAY congrats! I will be outnumbered here pretty soon too! :)
Yay! Another little Trippster!!
Congratulations!!!! Did I know you were pregnant and I just forgot, or is this the official announcement?I'm so excited for you!
Oh yay! Congrats you guys!
I knew it...Congratulations!!
Congrats! Two boys will definitely keep you on your toes!
That's awesome, you guys! I hope you're over the nasty first tri phase and well into the relaxing second tri. Any cool names in the mix???
CONGRATS!!! I'm so happy for you! I feel like I'm falling behind now..!
That's awesome!! I didn't know you guys were expecting again so congrats!!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Do you think Tripp let someone invade on his mimi like that? My bet is nope. Where are the ultrasound pictures?
YAY! Congratulations guys! I think I only have a handful of friends that are NOT pregnant. Congrats again!
Hooray! I'm so excited for you guys! How are you feeling Tash?
Congratulations! I knew you guys couldn't be too far behind :) Are you keeping the name a secret again?
congrats Fuller family!
YAY congrats! I will be outnumbered here pretty soon too! :)
Yay! Another little Trippster!!
Congratulations!!!! Did I know you were pregnant and I just forgot, or is this the official announcement?
I'm so excited for you!
Oh yay! Congrats you guys!
I knew it...Congratulations!!
Congrats! Two boys will definitely keep you on your toes!
That's awesome, you guys! I hope you're over the nasty first tri phase and well into the relaxing second tri. Any cool names in the mix???
CONGRATS!!! I'm so happy for you! I feel like I'm falling behind now..!
That's awesome!! I didn't know you guys were expecting again so congrats!!
Post a Comment