
Superbaby to the rescue!

Pretty intimidating isn't he?

Batgirl, na na na. We had superhero theme songs playing the whole time.

My adorable superhero family.

This is our sweet trunk! By far the best trunk in the whole parking lot. Check out my bowl filled with 75 sugar cookies. Those went fast. A ton of kids swarmed us when we got there. All of them were trying to name all of our superheroes hanging up. And I know Ninja Turtles aren't superheroes, I just love them so I had to add in Rafael.

And this is our trunk when it was dark and trunk-or-treat was over. It looked alot better in the dark. A little boy ran up to Randy and said, "If you love superheroes so much, why don't you marry them." Randy pointed at me and said, "I did."
8 comments:
Good work! Looks awesome. I threw a fall looking tablecloth in our trunk and a bowl of candy. You guys look great!
You guys for sure win the coolest trunk contest. That sounds kind of weird...but I guess you know what I am talking about!!! Ha ha ha! Great costumes! You could win the award for being the best dressed for Halloween!
Awesome costumes and trunk! Tripp is so cute! Where are you guys by the way? Are you in the Burg?
Holy cow you guys got all decked out! I don't think I have ever seen a cooler trunk!
I love your costumes, what a fun idea!
Looking good Tash!
You guys look flippin' sweet!
Oh my gosh you guys all look awesome! What fun!
Post a Comment