Monday, October 6, 2008

Marathon -Woo Hoo!

We ran a half marathon on Saturday and it was awesome. I love running in the fall. The leaves are starting to change colors and it was beautiful! Here's Randy taking a pack of GU at mile 9. He wouldn't slow down for my sis to take another pic of him. He placed 17th in his age group and ran the half in under 2 hours! I didn't do as well. But I still had fun.



Do you absolutely love my flaming purple shorts?



These are the sweet shirts and medals we got from the marathon. We want to run the marathon relay next year, anyone want to join us?

10 comments:

Brandon and Amber said...

Wow you guys are amazing! If we're on Portland next year, maybe you can convince Brandon to run with you!

Emily said...

Holy shmokes! You are amazing! I have the goal of running some type of marathon before I die.. but we'll see if it ever happens. The very thought disturbs me. :) Way to go-- You look great Tasha!

Karen said...

Good gravy you two. Way to make me feel like the laziest piece ever Tasha. That is awesome!

T-Lo said...

Mike and I are in. And Cesna is definately there.

Kelly Moore said...

Um, marathon? I'm lucky to make it a few blocks... but I'll hand you some water if I make it out there!

Erin said...

Running is so cool. I think that you two are fast and speedy! I'm really impressed that you guys did this together. What a cool thing. You guys are fun!

Okay, now onto Vord Verification. Here is a post I wrote about it back in January to let you know how I feel about it.

http://petersoncamp.blogspot.com/2008/01/whats-up-with-word-verification.html

All you do is log into your blog. Go to settings/comments/Word Verification

and select no. Easy eh?

Garling Ranch said...

Wow! You guys are seriously too cool! I cannot believe you are out running a half marathon right after having a baby! What an achiever you are! That is great you guys did so well. I don't think I would have finished the race, if I was to run something that far, but at least you did!

Nichole Gaertner said...

Hey dude, I have NO way of getting a hold of you. I keep on trying to call, but I think you may have shut off your phones or got a new number. Call me k!
Love ya
Nichole Gaertner

Team Hanni said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go guys!

I am so glad you did this together - so fun!!!

Have you caught the bug and are you ready to do another one?

I can't wait to race again!

Ang said...

Woooohooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are so awesome! I'm so proud of you for running that so soon after trip was born! You Rock! And yes, I'm loving the purple shorts!