We were Plants vs. Zombies this year for Halloween. We had 3 zombies and 4 plants. Randy was the dancing zombie, Deklan was the football zombie, and Finnik was the cone head zombie. Tripp was the venus flytrap, Baine was the peashooter, Raidy was the freeze peashooter, and I was the lovely sunflower.
I had to make most of the costumes. Good thing I started in August!
Deko won the scariest costume at our ward Halloween party. Poor Randy and Deko had to scrub off their blood tattoos until their faces were raw. I let Finnik be a zombie baby for a week cuz I didn't want to scrub his baby face.
Such a cute little peashooter!
Tripp helped design his Venus helmet
Rotten Finnik wouldn't keep his cone on his head.
If you don't know what this game is, Look it up! We look pretty darn close to the real deal!











1 comment:
Wow! Great job on rocking Halloween, you are so talented!
Post a Comment