My momma came to visit us at the beginning of October to meet the little Finnik-son. While she was here, we took her to Maris Farms. It was super fun and the weather cooperated with us. It was overcast, but never rained on us.
The cow train is always super fun!
She had an in-depth conversation with the turkey
The fun Speleo cave. Randy did it this time. I had Finnik in a baby carrier and he was only a couple of weeks old. My body wasn't ready for that craziness yet. This was also Finnik's first day out and I didn't get a single picture of him.
The jump pillow was super fun too! I was just a spectator, but judging by their faces -it was a blast!
Pedal tractors! They definitely got their exercise in for the day.
The zip line was new this year.
Ever wondered what a hamster feels like? We know now!
We also got to watch pig races. We loved cheering on those little squealers!
The big corn room is sweet! Found dried corn in my house for weeks afterwards, but it was worth it!
I love my Momma!
We ate lots of good chinese food and even took her to the dollar theater to watch Finding Dory. It's always fun when Grandma comes to visit! Just wish she could stay longer!





















No comments:
Post a Comment