We had a wonderful 2 week vacation in Idaho. My boys created lots of great memories this summer and a lot of them are from the time we spent in Idaho.
This was on our drive to Idaho. We seemed to stop at Burger King a lot. We love the $1.49 for 10 chicken nugget deal!
Tire swing at Jensen's Grove
Here is the Rexburg temple. So beautiful!
I took the boys to a school playground in Idaho Falls while my mom prepared dinner for us.
My mom and Dan went to the Idaho Falls zoo with us. I forgot how small that place is. We were able to go through the whole zoo pretty quickly.
I think the boys' favorite part was the lions.
My favorite was the camels. Those things are huge!
Baine would not leave these poor goats alone. He even went in to the barn that he wasn't supposed to go into. Naughty little thing!
We also visited the Idaho Falls temple and the visitors center. I love this pic of Raidon hugging Jesus. What a sweetheart!
We didn't know it was under construction, so this was as close as we could get to it.
We went across the river from the temple and walked around on the trails.
There were all these interesting art pieces that the boys loved playing on.
We also went to Blast Off with Darcy and Arlo. It had a large indoor play area for the kids and arcade games.
Tripp and Deko even did a little rock climbing wall.
And I had to take the boys to Memorial park to check out the tanks. We would have gone inside the other one but it was super wet underneath where you crawl into it.
We did a lot more fun things with lots of family while we were there, I just didn't get any pics of it. We went to Nico's birthday party where I forgot about the loud off-key singing of the birthday song. But hearing it and singing along brought back so many memories of past birthday parties. We also went to Brandon's going away party before he started culinary school in Portland. We had several barbecues and ate lots of good food. We also went to a birthday celebration for Konnor. It was so great being able to see everyone again and how much they have grown. I could have stayed for 2 more weeks ;) When we got home, my boys kept asking when we can go to Idaho again. So glad they loved it.






























1 comment:
I was so happy to see you. Sorry it wasn't for longer!!!
Post a Comment