My dad, Crystal, and my Grandma came to visit us in October. It was so fun to have them over. My dad had just bought himself a new tool set and needed an excuse to use it. So he built these sweet shelves in my garage.
And a tool holder. My garage is so organized now! They were actually able to park their car in it. It was pretty neat seeing 3 cars in our garage.


My dad also bought us a city pass. I forgot to take my phone when we went to the Space needle, the Argossy cruise, and the Seattle Aquarium. But I did remember it for the museum of flight! This is my Grandma in front of a mail plane.
And my Poppy
Had to pose with Grandpa in front of the Blue Angels
We also found my Grandma a boyfriend!
Growing up, to distinguish which grandparents we were talking about, we called her "little Grandma." I guess I never realized how "little" she actually was. She is 4' 9"-legally a midget, but doesn't claim that status. Tripp started calling her mini Grandma. I guess that works too.
My hoodlums
Did you know that I have two sets of twins? They just happen to be 4 years apart.
And yes, Baine was crying the whole 30 seconds that I was trying to take a picture. Still haven't mastered the art of taking decent pictures of this crew together.








No comments:
Post a Comment