This post is for Sarah and my mom-who just can't handle waiting for the news to get out. I am pregnant! I just so happen to be due on Christmas. Can you think of a worse due date than
that? So seriously, if there are any other prego ladies out there who want to
switch due dates, mine is up for grabs. It would be nice to have baby a few weeks early-say on 12-12-12. Tripp was 2 weeks early and Deko came on his due date, so we'll just have to see what happens with this one.
On another note, this is my little Deko in time-out. He was so cute sitting there that I couldn't help but take a pic of him. Which I think completely defeated the purpose of time-out since he whipped around and gave me a big grin after I took the picture. Oh naughty boys, I agree with Tripp -he better be getting a baby sister this time!
2 comments:
haha i love this :)
crossing my fingers for an early arrival (not too early of course)!
Yay!!! I swear there are pregnant people everywhere I look. When I go to Walmart I see at least 5.
Post a Comment