Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Wow, that's a long time!

Can you believe that Randy and I have been married for 7 years now? And what do we have to show for it? 7 years of wild and crazy memories, several jobs to make ends meet, 5 different apartments that we have graced with our prescence, and 2 sweet rotten boys!
We look forward, with excitement, to the next 7 years!

4 comments:

T-Lo said...

yay! family pics! Who took them for you?

T-Lo said...

yay! family pics! who took them for you?

Tera said...

The only time Deko's tongue isn't out is when he is eating or sucking down a smoothie! Your pictures are cute :) and BTW I'm moving this week just thought I'd let ya know

Brian and Jenny said...

I can't believe you've stayed with Randy all 7 years! hahahah. Congratulations on your anniversary. Love the family pictures, especially of your sweet rotten boys. Love them! Happy 7 years.