Thursday, October 27, 2011

Smoothie Babies

My name is Deklan and I'm a smooth-aholic.


When my mom pulls out the blender, I go nuts until I get my smoothie. And when I finish my smoothie, I usually end up drinking half of my mom's smoothie as well. I can't get enough!

My name is Tripp and I am a smoothie master. I can make one mean smoothie. (do you like his battle wound above his eye? Titon and Diesol throw some wild birthday parties!)
Tripp started his traveling preschool and he loves it. He loves to learn and help with anything he can. After I made his lunch, I think Deko got jealous and he went and grabbed the other lunch box. Sorry baby, have to wait awhile till you get to go to school.


All ready to go to school!
Don't look at me, I never dress this kid!

3 comments:

Karen said...

I love Tripp's outfit. Now you know you can never judge a mother by her kids clothes. What handsome little men.

Anonymous said...

Nice pink lunch box trippy dong, so manly of you.
Uncle B

Unknown said...

Tripp looks so much like Randy. I love the first day of preschool photo!