I can't believe my baby is already one! That was a fast year. Randy fell in love with these cupcakes at a graduation party we attended, so he found out who made them and asked her to make some for Deklan's birthday. These are peaches 'n cream cupcakes and they were delicious!
The smallest guy got the biggest cupcake. Here's some of our partiers:

He was totally mesmerized by the flame

Looks yummy

Best way to eat it: frosting first

This face portrays complete satisfaction

Opening presents

This little man is king of messes. He did this:

And right after I cleaned it up, not even 5 seconds later, and he does this:

Can't resist that happy, destructive baby smile! I love my little Deko monster. He is full of energy and never runs out of smiles. He is a joy to have in our home. Happy birthday Stinker! Can't wait to celebrate more birthdays with this smiley guy!
2 comments:
I'm surprised he didn't lick his tray clean! That didn't look like enough cupcake to fill his bottomless pit of a stomach :)
Happy birthday to the little guy. He looks just like randy. Hopefully he will be more mature when grows up...;) Glad you guys are doing well. Next time we are up that way we will have to get together.
Post a Comment